Indian Head Massage Prices
Indian head massage is a safe and highly beneficial therapy, with an impressive history, based on the ancient Ayurvedic healing system.
It has been practiced in India for over a thousand years!
Mr Narendra Mehta is the founder at the London Centre of Indian Champissage™, he developed the techniques of Indian head massage to include subtle energy massage and created Champissage™! Mr Mehta was honoured with MBE by the Royal Princess Ann at the Buckingham Palace.
My course tutor Alison had the experience herself of being tutored by Narendra in London on a one to one and is currently the only course instructor in Scotland.
I work on your upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, head and face – the areas most vulnerable to stress and tension, I gently but firmly and rhythmically massage until the pressure begins to float away whilst you are fully clothed and sat in a comfortable chair.
In my experience so far on clients who have presented with stress, tension headaches, migraines, minor psoriasis and sinusitis there is a reduction in their symptoms and in some cases instant relief!
- General and specific relaxation for muscles, providing immediate relief
- Fibrous adhesions (knots and nodules) can be broken down
- Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- Relief from chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- Loosening of the scalp
- Increased oxygen uptake in tissues
- Improved circulation of blood in previously congested muscles, providing extra oxygen for the brain
- Stimulation and improvement of lymph circulation
- Restoration of joint movement and mobility
- Promotion of hair growth
- Helps in relieving tension headaches, eye-strain, earache, tinnitus, jaw ache, sinusitis congestion, neck and shoulder stiffness, insomnia and disturbed sleep
- Relaxation of the whole person
- A sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity
- A release of anxiety
- High levels of alertness and concentration
- Clearer thinking
- Helps in dissipating mental tiredness, edginess, depression, stress etc
- Balancing of chakra energy
- Release of stagnant energy;boosting available energy on all levels
- General energetic healing
on your FIRST appointment please arrive 10 mins before your treatment
– also please wear a long sleeved top and not a woollen jumper, thank you, Angela.
50 mins – £30.00
40 mins – £25.00
30 mins – £20.00
Purple – 50 mins x 5 treatments – £140.00
Indigo – 40 mins x 5 treatments – £120.00
Sky blue – 30 mins x 5 treatments – £100.00
“ your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark ”
Pop into the salon to collect and pay, vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given on your voucher, the remainder will be credited to spend on your next visit. The complete voucher must be used by the expiry date.